Welcome! Thanks so much for visiting my website and learning more about the work that I offer.
For the past 26 years I have had the privilege of providing Soul-centered counseling and workshops to those who are moving through powerful changes in their lives.
To get to know more about me and my approach, I’d like to share some of the discoveries I have made after many years of facilitating personal transformation.
These discoveries include:
- Each of us has a unique and Natural Self, an eternal presence that longs to be known, breathed into, and lived from.
- Difficult and painful transitions in life are often one of the ways our Soul has of getting our attention, of inviting us into a season of change and new direction.
- Keeping our hearts open despite the pains and heartaches of life is a fierce proposition.
- We can embrace vulnerability, not as a weakness, but as an ally and entryway into our depths and wisdom.
- Opening to the power of love is the golden gateway to our deepest levels of fulfillment and to receiving the abundant blessings of Spirit.
- Self-compassion is intimately related to creativity, for as we dare to tenderly embrace those places inside that experience fear and pain, we open to the wellspring of our Soul’s expression.
- Risking visibility by genuinely sharing ourselves is one of our greatest fears – as well as one of our deepest prayers.
- Nature can be one of our most profound teachers, for as we deepen our relationship with nature, we deepen our relationship with our own wisdom and inner landscape.
- There is tremendous leverage available through participating in an on-going counseling partnership and/or workshop process with others devoted to living an authentic, heart-centered life.
“Self-compassion is intimately related to creativity, for as we dare to tenderly embrace those places inside that experience fear and pain, we open to the wellspring of our Soul’s expression.”
I often find people are drawn my way when they are embarking upon what I call a sacred passage in their life – where they are consciously exploring new directions and new levels of fulfillment. These life changes are often triggered by painful discoveries about themselves and their limiting life patterns, or challenges in their marriage or committed relationships, or a growing dissatisfaction with their career expression, or perhaps they need mentoring and support as they open to new levels of inner guidance and creativity in their lives.
Whether people choose to embark in a counseling relationship or participate in the Sacred Passages workshops I offer throughout the year, they consistently find that our collaborative work together powerfully supports them in moving forward in their lives.
Perhaps what someone has shared with you about their work with me, or your experience of what I’ve shared above, gives you a sense that I might assist you in successfully traversing into the next level of your life’s journey. If so, I invite you to contact me so we can have a conversation about the possibility of working together.
Take great care,